Friday, December 21, 2012

Help Me Level Up & I'll Help You!

Heyy everyone im on my auntie's laptop and she doesnt have a webcam on here so I cant show a picture of how close i am. So sorry if there is no picture on this post. Anyways this is how close I am (       ) im that close to level 11! Please help me level up. So lets make a deal! So every person that gives me a auto I will friend you and give u autos every 15 minutes till you get to level 3 and ill give you a wishlist or something from my wardrobe :). And if you give me a greeting I will give you 10 wishlist gifts or ill give you 10 things from my wardrobe.Also ill give you autos till you get to the next level. Another way to level me up is to love my looks,rate my movies,and love my artbooks. I would be thankful if you guys level me up.:) So if you will level me up message me on moviestarplanet.com or leave a message on here. Oh and my goal on msp is too reach level 11 by January 1, 2013. Ok on Christmas eve 12:00 AM is when i open my gifts so ill post what i got and say happy holidays and some stuff lol bai everyone xoxo <3

----------->nicki<---------

No comments:

Post a Comment