Sunday, November 18, 2012

About me and Missy Dj

About me (nickiminaj600) and Missy Dj .                                                                                                                                                                     First i will be talking about meeeeee :D I play movie star planet and im at level 8. Im VIP and ill always be at the mall or Horror cafe. Now ill talk about Missy Dj . She a nice person on movie star planet like me. She's my bestie on moviestarplanet. If u would like to friend her then look up Missy Dj and she's at level three and she will always be at her house or following me.She's a vip like meh. You guys can always friend me and Missy Dj. Remember my name is : nicki minaj 600                 -----------> -nicki minaj 600 & Missy Dj-    <-----------

No comments:

Post a Comment